Introducing PerfBeacon - Continuously Measure Site Speed via API or Schedule
Hey there, I’m Max. I’m the creator, engineer, designer and customer support at PerfBeacon. During the day, I work as a Frontend Software Engineer at Atlassian, and have worked at Ernst & Young (EY), and various startups around Sydney.
I built PerfBeacon as an automated wrapper around Google Lighthouse to automate a repetitive part of my job as a frontend developer. With the API set up to run at the end of CI/CD, it makes it fast to iterate on performance tweaks.
PerfBeacon lets you:
- Continuously monitor the performance of unlimited sites
- Schedule your performance checks to run throughout the day
- Use an API to run a performance check at any time
- Export the underlying Google Lighthouse report to share with your team
- Invite your entire team at no extra cost
- … and more coming soon!
You can get started for free at PerfBeacon.com